Diaries and Essays
Other Morris Essays and Co-Authored Treatise
- "The Early Literature of the North--Iceland," in Unpublished Lectures of William Morri, ed. Eugene LeMire - [pdf]
- Morris, William, “From the Archive: William Morris’s ‘Communism—i. e. Property: A Partly Unpublished Essay,” edited by Florence Boos, William Morris Society U. S. Newsletter, Summer 2009, 16-21.
- Morris, William, Gothic Architecture
- Morris, William. "'‘Socialism’ and ‘What We Have to Look For’: Two Unpublished Morris Essays,” edited, Journal of William Morris Studies, 19.1 (Winter 2010): 18-56.
- Morris, William, Useful Work versus Useless Toil, London: Hammersmith Socialist Society, 1893 [pdf]
- Morris, William. “William Morris’s ‘Commercial War’: A Critical Edition,” edited by Florence Boos, Journal of Pre-Raphaelite Studies, no. 19 (winter 2010): 45-65.
- Morris, William and E. Belfort Bax, Socialism: Its Growth and Outcome, London: Swan Sonnenshein, 1896, co-authored with E. Belfort Bax; revised from with preface and introduction from "Socialism from the Root Up" Commonweal 1886-1888, from the Marxists Archive; also available from Archive.org
- Morris, William, and Paul Meier. "An Unpublished Lecture of William Morris: 'How Shall We Live Then ?'", International Review of Social History, (1971).
- Morris, William. "William Morris's 'Equality': A Critical Edition," Journal of Pre-Raphaelite Studies 22(Fall 2015): 9-28.
Manuscript Essays on Socialism, Architecture, and the Environment
"Town and Country," courtesy of the Mark Samuels Lasner Collection
Westminster Abbey Leaflet-Courtesy of the Berg Collection, New York Public Library
Socialist League Archives, International Institute of Social Research, Amsterdam
About the William Morris Archive |
About William Morris |
About the William Morris Society |